Olen miettinyt lapsia ja heidän maailmaansa nykyään. Löysin hyvää lukemista, johon pääsetä kun klikaat tätä sanaa
Palmusunnuntaina tulee aina mukavia muistoja pienistä virpojista. Pääsiäisen ajatukset täyttävät meidän lapsenlasten mielet. Monet kysymykset lastenraamatun pääsiäisen ajan kertomusten lukuhetkissä pysäysttävät mammankin aivan uudella tavalla miettimään vanhoja tuttuja asioita. Ja lukemisen lopuksi kysyy pienempi tytöistä: "Mamma, onks tää totta?" On se ihan totta! Jeesus kuoli oikeesti ja nousi ylös oikeesti ja elää oikeesti tänäänkin.
I have been thinking a lot how the childrens´ world have changed. No, I do not know very much about it, but my own and my childrens childhood quite well. Allso my parents and other old people have told about their childhood. Today I have been reading this information (-sorry, it is only in Swedish!)You can klik here. It speaks about alkoholdrinking when children are near.
We have spent many moments reading childrens Bible with our grand doughters. Just now the text is quite difficult I thought when reading about Judas and what he did to Jesus and the bad man took him and he died. "Are you afraid when we read these things? I asked. "Is all true what you read" asked the child. Yes, it is true, I said. "So I am not afraid", said the girl! Now we have read about the living Jesus.He is a winner! The Easter is a big Joy!Grandma learns a lot from the children.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
tervetuloa kommentoimaan!