23.8.2009

I got a message

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons. Once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you." I got this message which is over here, but I am not sure if I agree with all of it. Should I really love only the people who treat me right? Too easy, but how would the world be if all do like that? If all love only the people who treat them right, what would be the amount of hate in this world? It is important to love those who treat me right but more important is to learn to love those who do not treat me right. That is true: everything what happens have a reason.Life is not allways easy but it is meant to be a real life with its pains and healings,with a new start every morning. The end of the message about the friends sounds lovely! I am thankful to that person who wants to be my friend. Your name is allso in my mind very often. Did I understand right the message?What do you think about this?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

tervetuloa kommentoimaan!