24.11.2009

Nice visitor

We have had a nice visitor:Taneli has been with us few days. He is very calm in the house but is jumping and running outside in the forest. Tomorow I have to take him back to our doughter. I think I´m going to miss him. Doughter has promised to give us him again when we have a good possibility for it.
Coming days are going to be bussy: we´ll have the choir practice tomorow and thursday evening. Thursday morning is the mission club time. On friday to Tampere for a funeral. On saturday to Lahti for missions small comity meeting. On sunday we have a big day for our choir. We´ll have 95-years consert of our choir! it is the choir of our church. Nice to sing on the first advent.Then starts the peacefull time to prepaire oneself for Christmas into the heart.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

tervetuloa kommentoimaan!