19.1.2010

Snow and cold, what a beautiful winter!


                                         Today I went to Tampere.The nature around the road was fantastic.We had nice hours with my friend Raini. We counted that it was 40 years ago when we started to study in Helsinki! We have had contact with ou class all these years. They have been filled with joy and laughter, tears and  sorrows. Maybe easier to say that the years have been filled with life!   Many of us have been working in the church and hospitals. Some of us   have been living in foreign countries with our families.   I am so thankful that I have those girls around me. Girls?!? Yes, we are  allways girls to each other, I think. Some of us are already over 60 years old    Some have their 60th birthday this year and next year is my turn.   I feel that the most important thing we have together is our Lord Jesus and  his love. He has given us so much every time when we have been together. I really hope to have contact with our class so long as we live!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

tervetuloa kommentoimaan!