It could be nice to hear your news sometimes. Or maybe a small sign to comments,please.
On this monday weather is cold again -15 degrees. But as usual in the spring time, I hope it will get warmer whe the noon comes. The weekend we had a nice sunny weather. M and his family wisited Saukkoranta yesterday. It has gone many weeks since someone was there. Now the tractor had made the road clean. It was easy to drive down near the sauna. Girls were happy that there was a big snowmountain at the front of the sauna :-D)))
P could not have visited there if there had been as much snow as last time when my husband was there. We are expecting the third grandchild to be born in this month. So she is quite big allready. She has been doing well.
Our photographer has been walking with his heavy camera near our house getting nice pictures of birds and the nature. Let him make the pictures raedy, so I can ask the permit to show some of them here.
I went to the final meeting (I hope!)with the doctor who operated me. He took out the last stent from its place and told that everything looked ok. Now it is 5 weeks from the operation. I have been walking already 2 km´s. No pain, no difficulties. I am so happy to add the length of the walks every day.
Yesterday we were in the mission coffee consert with the girls. There were a young lady who was so beautiful as their Brazz-dollies. And she was singing nice songs about Jesus. They allso liked the songs of a small group called Kuoronen. There are singing my friends. The best song was "Maan korvessa kulkevi", said the girls. They sang it together with the croup loudly and the people liked it. Their mother has thought that lovely song about the guardian angel to the girls. Some songs were so ryhtmic that they wanted to dance. There were a good place in the hall to do it.Oh, if I could be like the children! I´d like to dance and praise our Lord.
Here is a picture which one lady took with her mobile when we were listening songs.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
tervetuloa kommentoimaan!