We made a trip to Mökki last weekend. There was so much snow that it was up to our knees.Noone had walked there and we had to make our way about 500 metres.
Taneli (the small dog)was with us. I agree that it was a mistake to take it.The snow was too much for it! It could not walk there.I had to carry it down.
Mökki!
It is a heavy dog to carry and walk in the deep snow.Now I know it.It had a fleece cloth on and got really wet and so did I when had carried it, as you can see.
But it was so beautiful and calm to be on the middle of nowhere!Snow and silence. No people,no cars,no noice..
Then we made a plan to carry Taneli when coing back to the car.That was much easier way to carry. It was siting there peacefully :D)))
Once upon a time it used to be some ladies who had a coffeepan allso,said the husband when I took the brush to keep me up.But they used to have a cat,not a dog...
Äh,toi oli liian vaikea sanoa enkuksi!Siis mies tuumasi, että ennenvanhaan NIILLÄ oli myös kahvipannut...eikä ollut koiraa vaan kissa...ja harjakaan ei ollut tehtaassa tehty.;)
But the nature was beautiful...if I just had had the strength to take my head up...Taneli was so heavy and I was so tired and there was so much snow and it was cold -10 degrees...but inside my coat I was sweting...oh where is the car...
...että pieni koira voikin olla painava, kun sitä kantaa ylös jyrkkää mäkeä,huh!Enkä kaatunut ku kerran.
Up we got. I looked down to the icy lake and frozen trees and listened the silence. Thank you Lord for your beautiful world!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
tervetuloa kommentoimaan!