It is a sunny mornig but very cold. -20 degrees Centigrates do not call me out to walk even if there is a very beautiful nature with fantastic view. Many people in Finland (even children!) are skiing and going out without problems even now. I´m dreaming of a warm summer or hot Africa. Maybe I have lived too many years in Africa so that I could be like other people living in this country and loving the winter.
Somehow I have enjoyed to lie down on the sofa looking small details of our livingroom which you see on the pictures of the previous texts. It has not been nice in all means because I´m not well, but there are always two sides on the coin. If you stop and look, you see moore. If you listen and be quiet, you hear much moore.
I do not want to run away from this cold mornig even in my dreams. It is nice to look from the window and greet the sun and the beautiful trees with white snow clothes. I am happy to set the fire to the owen and enjoy its warm and light. Of course I have to go to do the shoping. So, it is not possible to stay indoors all the day. I´ll walk to the shop and by some food for sunday. And I notice again that it is possible to live here even it is so cold.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
tervetuloa kommentoimaan!